I’m thrilled to announce that my novel Cures for Heartbreak, which was originally published in 2007, will be released by HarperCollins on May 24, 2016 with a brand new cover! It was designed by the amazing team of Erin Fitzsimmons and Kate Engbring at Harper and the artist Thomas Burden, who also created the cover for Kissing in America.
It will be published at the same time as the paperback of Kissing in America. I’m so excited to release both into the world this spring!
Praise for Cures for Heartbreak:
- A Kirkus Reviews Best Book for Young Adults
- A Booklist Editors’ Choice
- A Book Sense Children’s Pick
- An Association of Jewish Libraries Notable Book
- A New York Public Library Book for the Teen Age
- A TAYSHAS High School Reading List Selection
- A Capitol Choices Noteworthy Book
- Winner of the Teddy Book Award
“Everybody, regardless of age, should read this novel–witty, warm, and gorgeous in its fearlessness.”—The Philadelphia Inquirer
★ “Rabb leavens impossible heartbreak with surprising humor, delivered with a comedian’s timing and dark absurdity. Rabb is an exceptionally gifted writer…Readers will cherish this powerful debut.”—Booklist (Starred Review)
★ “Black humor, pitch-perfect detail, and compelling characters make this a terrific read.”—School Library Journal (Starred Review)
★ “A compelling as well as tearful read.”—The Bulletin of the Center for Children’s Books (Starred Review)
★ “When the last page turns, four new and fascinating people have been born into the reader’s consciousness.” —Kliatt (Starred Review)